freeMXF.org

Open discussion about freeMXF.org tools and MXF in general
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm
Board index » MXF Categories » freeMXF.org Tools

Author
Search for:
Rookie

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm 
Hi guys, im coding a litte tool for transcoding mxf-files in java. and i want to use the mxfsplit.exe to unwrap the files (im woking on windows xp). But when i want to start the mxfsplit.exe from the java programm it always crashes but it never happens, when i start the exe from the windows/cmd. Did anybody has an idea why this could be happend? i also tryed to unwrap the mxf-file with ffmpeg, but it doesnt work too.

i wound be glad about some tips or other ideas...

Rookie

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 am 
The problem is solved. if you want to use mxfsplit with java, aou have to put the "dict.xml" into the java-sourcefolder.

Board User

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm 
I'm having a little bit of an issue finding dict.xml after pulling everything back from the cloud. I wonder if maybe my video converter directories got mixed up in there as well? Is there any way to lose things in translation? Sorry for the bump here, but I thought this would be a good place to ask. I am running both a cloud server and a dedicated smtp server so there is a small chance I lost this somewhere in translation. I will look through all of my directories, but the search function is coming up empty.

Rookie

Post Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:31 am 
At the moment the file will be given a name based on it's location in the file, such as _0001-G16010201.Stream. You either need to rename this file in your batch file (if all the source files are the same format then each file should end up with the same name) or modify the line that builds the filename (about line 640 in mxfsplit.cpp).

Jump to: